<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7519574\x26blogName\x3dNanovirus\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://nanovirus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://nanovirus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3688544227875730758', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, April 22, 2005

[+/-]
 Today's quote: Asimov

"I am an atheist, out and out. It took me a long time to say it. I've been an atheist for years and years, but somehow I felt it was intellectually unrespectable to say that one is an atheist, because it assumed knowledge that one didn't have. Somehow it was better to say one was a humanist or agnostic. I don't have the evidence to prove that God doesn't exist, but I so strongly suspect that he doesn't that I don't want to waste my time."
~ Isaac Asimov

3 Comments:

Blogger MichaelBains said...

That quote is very similar to my own experience. It's also one of the reasons I cried a bit when dude died.

Well, that and that sometimes I can be a silly wuss...

Thanks

10:28 AM  
Blogger Electro said...

The reason he never had the evidence to prove God doesn't exist, is that it is impossible to prove a negative. Try as you may you can not succeed. I guess the only way to find out if God isn't there is to die and find out, but then if He is not there you won't know it by the fact that you are dead.

2:03 PM  
Blogger lepton said...

That is such a great quote!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

You are NOT on the Nanovirus home page. Go here to read more articles!