<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7519574\x26blogName\x3dNanovirus\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://nanovirus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://nanovirus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3688544227875730758', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, January 28, 2005

[+/-]
 Condi does classical


A humanist, she ain't.

5 Comments:

Blogger Electro said...

She is much to smart to be a humanist.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Nanovirus said...

Your smart-assed comment betrays your ignorance, Dan, so let me educate you: Humanism is a system of thought that defines a socio-political doctrine whose bounds exceed those of locally developed cultures, to include all of humanity and all issues common to human beings. Many humanists are religious (although I am not), however, and see humanism as simply a mature expression of a common truth present in most religions.

Perhaps if you devoted more time to your fellow human beings and less time to your narrow, supernaturalist fears, your small and strange little world would be a bit brighter.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Electro said...

My world is so much wider than yours you couldn't fathom it. I know what Humanism is and it sits there in all its hipocracy with people claiming to care and doing nothing. I have no fear and if you knew anything real Christians fear nothing. Fear of the Lord is an expression which could be translated repect the Lord, only the word repect does not demand the attention that the word fear does. I travel a narrow path with vision wider than that of all your humanist friends. Where have you been in this world beside you nice little home in America worried that someone will take away your right to something you might be better off not doing to begin with while you look to limit the rights of people which are clearly spelled out in the Constitution. How many national parks have you visited in how many states? If you can coun't them on your fingers and toes I have been to at least twice as many. How many countries have you visited and how many people have you helped this week? Have you ever given a job to a homeless man to lift him out of the gutter he is in?I am not fond of the Bush Administration and I didn't vote for the jackass. But you act as if the whole world will come to an end over it. And in 10 years you will be complaining about something else. I work in my community my country and my world to better myself and all who are around me. I am no Humanist I am a Human being with the knowledge that I am small and insignificant in the big picture of life, but can do great things with great love and try try try to do that. You think I am ignorant because I have the knowledge of something you reject, I have told you I once rejected it, I don't have a great story to tell on how I know what I know, but it is real knowledge and I can no longer deny it. I don't think I asked to know this I was seemingly happy when I didn't believe. Sorry it is all I have. Your posturing that you are so smart and wise has often made me think you are really just a high school kid playing here. I don't think that is the case but it goes to show how mature I think you are.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Oh, please, let the Rapture come right, fucking now!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Electro said...

Barbara, The rapture is bad theology, it isint going to come the way fundamentalist Christians think of it in those poorly writen books "Left Behind". Do I make you that sick?

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

You are NOT on the Nanovirus home page. Go here to read more articles!